Rising and setting.
Which is which?
Not sure I'll know after 24 hrs of traveling (starting at midnight tonight!)
But, I know the One at the beginning and end of each.
Transitions.
Goodbye, Greeley, CO, USA.
Hello, Beijing, China.
I'm joyful, hopeful, and thankful.
Expecting much.
"Let us acknowledge Him.
Let us press on to acknowledge Him.
As surely as the sun rises, He will appear.
He will come to us like the winter rains,
like the spring rains that water the earth."-Hosea 6:3
I'm glad I won't be leaving sunrises/sets behind.
Detailed update: Training has been awesome. I feel fully equipped and encouraged. My head and heart are full. Flight schedule: CO>NJ>Beijing (arrive 1:45 p.m.). We will be taking teaching certification classes in Beijing for 3 weeks, then team building for 1 week. At the end of that I will be traveling by train to Nanchang, China- my new home! Keep the e-mails coming. I love them. See you on the flip side!
Happy travels, Chase! The Son (and sun) is on both sides...all the way around! Keep the updates coming.
ReplyDeleteMom
What a commitment to your faith. Outstanding. Looking forward to hearing the stories of your work through God. Take care!!
ReplyDelete